Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Awkward Photo


I consider this as the most awkward photo in my life. You can already tell why just by looking at the outfit and the pose. At first, I was hesitating to post this because it's very embarrassing. 

I'm sure all of the readers out there are wondering where did I get this weird-looking costume. Well, it's because of my THE class. We were grouped by our teacher then she tasked us to make an outfit or a garment with the use of a cartolina and my groupmates used me as the model. Later on, all of the so called "models" were asked to go in front to present the outfit and do a pose.

I had lots of awkward and embarrassing moments in my life but these moments made me who I am today. I had learned how to accept my mistakes. I had also learned that I should try to improve myself instead of just regretting the stupid things I've done before.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicolas,
    I love your blog!!!! <3 <3 <3
    I know how you feel when you write these posts
    I LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO (cause this is not enough to thank you)
    You Changed My Life in A Moment!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete