Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Visit From A Special Guest

Last November 4, I can say that our club meeting was unique and different for we had a guest speaker. The guest speaker was Mrs. Patty Laurel-Filart. I don't really know anything about her but I do know that she is a professional blogger. I think that all of us were fortunate enough to actually learn from her. 

Mrs. Patty Laurel shared about Blog Lovin' 101. She taught us all the things a blogger should know. First is that in blogging, we must learn how to be honest in what we write. Second is that a blogger should be careful of what to write about. He or she must think if what they are writing about can actually hurt someone. Last and the most important lesson, a blogger must learn how to love blogging. Don't force yourself to blog if you don't enjoy it because blogging will just be boring and in the end, you will grow tired of it. A blog is just something that we can have fun with and we should be stressed in thinking of what to blog about. If you will learn how to love blogging, it can actually be your source of happiness.

I am very happy that we had a guest speaker to teach us the things that a blogger should know. Wise words from a professional blogger is just what I needed so that I will be motivated to blog. I've learned so many important things from her. I've learned that I should be true to myself when blogging and that learning how to love something can actually make a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment