Saturday, February 1, 2014

10 Fun Facts About My Friend

Hey folks! I'm going to write about a friend who I became close with this school year. I've never been classmates with him yet. Honestly, I used to look at him as this big and scary guy but I was wrong. He's actually very nice and funny. He was my seatmate in 3rd Quarter and I have to say, I had a very good time because he would always tell me jokes that are very random that would just make me laugh. This guy is also one of a kind for he is my only friend who laughs at all of my jokes no matter how CORNY they are. His name is Adrian Cheng and here are some fun facts about him.

1. He is afraid of insects and bugs.
One time, he told me that hated insects and bugs because they are disgusting. I won't disagree with him because I have to say, those tiny creatures also creep the hell out of me.

2. He doesn't like Magnum Ice Cream.
For him, it just tastes like a normal and ordinary. Nothing so special about it. He said that it doesn't really taste that good and he would prefer other kinds of ice cream.

3. He doesn't like watching movies.
He told me that he would rather do something else than watching movies.

4. He is VERY good in playing piano.
I believe that it is very hard to learn how to play the piano but he makes it look like that it's very easy to play it. Adrian is a part of my batch's praise and worship team and every time they perform, I would be very impressed with his skills in playing the piano. I think the reason why he plays it excellently because he actually learned how to play the piano when he was still 6 years old and I guess anyone would master the an instrument after playing it for 9 years. 

5. He loves beef.
He loves any food that includes beef. This is probably the reason why I would always see him eating beef during lunch time.

6. He has a entomophobia. (Fear of Insects)
As I said earlier, he is very afraid of insects because it creeps him out. I thought he was just like one of those people who finds them scary but I was wrong, he actually has a phobia for bugs.

7. He hates the color purple.
He thinks that purple is unpleasant for his eyes and it looks really ugly. 

8. He doesn't like Assassin's Creed.
You would always hear everyone talking about this game. They would always talk about how awesome the graphics and the storyline are but he told me that he doesn't get why everyone likes it. But I guess maybe it's because he just doesn't enjoy the concept of the game. I know my friend very well and he's not that type of guy who enjoys playing games that includes violence and gore. 

9. He doesn't like texting.
He's very slow at texting and he would prefer chatting with someone on the computer.

10. The genre of music that he hates the most is heavy metal.
He doesn't like listening to songs that are heavy metal because it's a pain in the ears and they're very noisy. The genre of music that he loves the most is pop because according to him, it would always cheer him up and he would feel the vibe. 

I would describe Adrian as a friend that you would really want. A friend that would always help you in times of needs, laugh at your jokes no matter how corny they are, support you in all your decisions and who would always cheer you up when you are sad. We've been close for few months but I can say that he's a great person. 

To Adrian: If you are reading this, I want to thank you for being a really great friend to me. =) *brofist*

No comments:

Post a Comment